JUVÉDERM ® Collection of Fillers
Enjoy Anti-Aging Benefits Without Surgery
If you are tired of looking older than you really are and looking for a non-surgical anti-aging solution, consider the JUVÉDERM ® collection of fillers. They can smooth out your lines and wrinkles, restore lost volume, and plump your lips so that you can look years younger.
JUVÉDERM ® fillers contain hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in your body that can hydrate your skin while restoring its volume. With JUVÉDERM ®, you can put your best face forward and feel confident about the way you look.
Basis Aesthetics is pleased to offer the full line of Juvederm products:
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA ® XC: JUVÉDERM VOLUMA ® XC is designed to add volume to the mid-face region.
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA ® XC: The goal of JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA ® XC is to add subtle volume to the lips while softening the lines that surround them.
- JUVÉDERM VOLLURE ™ XC: JUVÉDERM VOLLURE ™ XC is intended to minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and folds.
- JUVÉDERM ® Ultra XC: JUVÉDERM ® Ultra XC is typically used to diminish the appearance of lip lines and add fullness to thinning lips.
- JUVÉDERM ® Ultra Plus XC: JUVÉDERM ® Ultra Plus XC is a thicker version of JUVÉDERM ® Ultra XC but contains an anesthetic called lidocaine that can make the injection process more comfortable.
- JUVÉDERM ® XC:JUVÉDERM ® XC is used to instantly smooth out the lines and wrinkles that surround the nose or mouth.
The goal of JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA ® XC is to add subtle volume to the lips while softening the lines that surround them.
JUVÉDERM VOLLURE ™ XC is intended to minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and folds.
JUVÉDERM ® Ultra XC is typically used to diminish the appearance of lip lines and add fullness to thinning lips.
JUVÉDERM ® Ultra Plus XC is a thicker version of JUVÉDERM ® Ultra XC but contains an anesthetic called lidocaine that can make the injection process more comfortable.
Am I a Good Candidate for JUVÉDERM ®?
You may be a good candidate for JUVÉDERM ®:
- If you are bothered by fine lines and wrinkles around your nose and mouth.
- If you wish you had fuller, more kissable lips.
- If you are tired of deflated cheeks and a “sunken” appearance.
- If you would like to look years younger without surgery.
Should I Avoid JUVÉDERM ®?
JUVÉDERM ® may not be ideal:
- If you are a smoker.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have serious health problems.
- If you are allergic to any ingredient in JUVÉDERM ®.
Consultations Are Available Now
Take the first step. Get your questions answered and find out which treatment options are best for you by meeting with our expert providers at Basis Aesthetics for an in-person consultation.
Simply fill out the form on this page, and one of our experienced team members will reach out to you promptly to schedule your consultation.
How Long Does a Typical Treatment Take?
Juvederm treatments typically take between 15 and 30 minutes to complete so you can receive them on your lunch break.
“I always look forward to my visits! Dr. Schalit and his staff are always friendly and knowledgeable. I actively recommend his practice to family and friends based on the great customer service I’ve received there. (Not to mention the great results I have received there as well!)”*
*Individual Results May Vary
What Results Will I See?*
Patients treated with JUVÉDERM ® often see:
- Less lines, wrinkles, and folds.
- Smoother skin.
- Plumper cheeks.
- Fuller lips.
- A beautiful, younger-looking face.
Is There Any Downtime?
Since there is no downtime with JUVÉDERM ®, you can return to work and your daily responsibilities immediately.
Take the First Step – Request a Consultation
Please fill out the form on this page to request an in-person consultation and one of our knowledgeable medical staff members at Basis Aesthetics will reach out to you promptly. You can also call our office directly at (561) 774-2296.
Basis Aesthetics serves the Delray Beach, FL & Surrounding Areas.
*Individual Results May Vary