Microneedling With PRP
Restore Your Skin and Confidence
If your skin is dull, lifeless, and/or aged, you may feel insecure and look older than you really are. That’s where microneedling with PRP comes in. Microneedling with PRP uses your own platelet-rich plasma to reduce signs of aging and leave you with a beautiful, refreshed appearance.
Microneedling with PRP Treatment
During a microneedling with PRP treatment, one of our expert providers at Basis Aesthetics will use a special device to penetrate the skin’s surface at various depths and promote the production of collagen and elastin.
When microneedling is performed on its own, it can reduce fine lines and wrinkles and shrink large pores. By combining it with PRP, however, you can further stimulate collagen production and accelerate the process of healing. You’ll be able to reduce the duration of redness and swelling, which are two common side effects of microneedling.
Am I a Good Candidate for Microneedling With PRP Treatment?
You may be a good candidate for microneedling with PRP:
- If you hope to even out your skin tone and improve your skin texture.
- If you would like to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- If you wish to lighten sun spots and acne scars.
- If you’d like a clear, dewy complexion.
Should I Avoid Microneedling With PRP?
Microneedling with PRP may not be ideal:
- If your goal is to resolve deep lines and wrinkles.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have used Accutane within the last 3 months.
- If you have open wounds, cuts, and abrasions.
Consultations Are Available Now
Take the first step. Get your questions answered and find out which treatment options are best for you by meeting with our expert providers at Basis Aesthetics for an in-person consultation.
Simply fill out the form on this page, and one of our experienced team members will reach out to you promptly to schedule your consultation.
How Long Does a Typical Treatment Take?
Although your skin condition and treatment area will determine the length of a microneedling with PRP treatment, most treatments can be completed in 30 to 45 minutes.
What Results Will I See?*
Patients treated with microneedling often see:
- An even skin tone and texture.
- Diminished appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, stretch marks, and other common imperfections on the skin.
- A rejuvenated complexion.
Is There Any Downtime?
Since microneedling with PRP does not come with any downtime, you are welcome to return to work and your daily activities right away.
Take the First Step – Request a Consultation
Please fill out the form on this page to request an in-person consultation and one of our knowledgeable medical staff members at Basis Aesthetics will reach out to you promptly. You can also call our office directly at (561) 774-2296.
Basis Aesthetics serves the Delray Beach, FL & Surrounding Areas.
*Individual Results May Vary